The Riverdale Quarterback Club is a support group, which does fundraising for the Riverdale Football Team. Riverdale is the premier program in the state of Tennessee and one of the top programs in the nation. Because it takes money to run such a successful program, we need your help, involvement, and support.
This is a DO SOMETHING ORGANIZATION. We are busy people accomplishing a great deal on behalf of our children. The fruits of our labors go toward supporting the tremendous athletic program that Riverdale Football is proud to offer.
We have Moms and Dads - period. They may be Nissan employees, doctors, teachers, lawyers, in real estate - just about everything between the mailroom and the president's office. And, no matter who we are in our community, we always have two things in common:
- We love our children and want the best for them.
- We will be a part of their school lives through our involvement in Quarterback Club events.
- Work the concession stand and laugh with other parents while making lasting friendships.
- Help spread the school spirit by offering apparel with Riverdale colors.
- Help make the beautiful football programs we offer at all of the home games.
- Meet others in our community by offering advertising to local businesses to be displayed in our stadium.
- Have a lot of fun developing, planning and executing our yearly golf tournament.
So, consider this an open invitation to be a Tribe Member! JOIN US NOW!